Junior Development Program
The Junior Development Program is a development program that underpins the High Performance program.
This is aimed at athletes that would like to further develop their skills from club level to representative level. The program is for athletes already playing representative basketball or who have the potential and necessary skills to play at representative level.
Appropriate age groupings. Players can register their interest. This is an 10 week program. Subsidised cost is $200 per person.
- Skill development
- Strengthen performance
- Improve basketball knowledge
- Enhance competitive fitness level
- Assist players to reach their goals.
Commitment from Athletes:
- Attend all training sessions.
- Expected that athletes will continue to develop their game away from training sessions.
- Athletes that excel in this program may be invited to join the Mountaineers High Performance Program.
- Must be an active and financial playing TBA member.
- Expected to try out or play basketball for Toowoomba Mountaineers in upcoming representative season.
VENUE: Clive Berghofer Arena, St Mary’s (for most sessions)
STARTS: 23 April 2017 – TERM 2
TRAINING: Sundays 1.30pm – 3.00pm
COST: $200 per player
INCLUDES: 10 SESSIONS – Athletic skills training – Technical skills training – Tactical skills training – Coaching by Senior (QBL) & Junior Toowoomba Mountaineers Representative Coaches and QBL Senior Mountaineers
QBL SEASON PASS to Toowoomba Home Games
Complete the Registration Form – Development Program Registration Form by 16th of April 2017.
Complete the Medical History & Authorisation Form – Medical History & Authorisation by 16th of April 2017.
Submit completed Registration & Medical Authorisation Forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Toowoomba Basketball Association, 235 Herries Street, Toowoomba Qld 4350.
Contact Junior Mountaineers Chairperson Darryl Allen at the junior rep email or phone 0439 818 851 for queries or further information.
This program is strongly recommended for ALL players who wish to try out for the the upcoming representative season.